Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Currently Reading

Nearing the end of the first anniversary contest already! Say it isn't so!

I can't believe how time moves. Some days seem to fly by and leave you wondering what the heck happened. Others creep by so slowly that it feels agonizing. This week has been a mixture of both. Right now I'm wishing I had more time in order to finish all the things on my to-do list.

Still a lot of books on the to-be-read pile. Still a lot of stitches to add to my crochet projects. I also have a few cross-stitch projects that I want to finish before the end of the year. I need a clone or a few extra sets of hands to get this all accomplished. My momma tells me to take it one thing at a time. I am trying but it's frustrating.


Excited to be reading the following;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Bones of My Brother by L. Frank Dunkin
Fifty Million Reasons by Heather Wardell


Leaving behind these this week;
Hush by Stacey R. Campbell
Before I Wake by C.L. Taylor
Suffer the Children by Craig DiLouie  


One more day to enter the first giveaway here at CoWA. The first winner will be announced on May 16th and will receive a $25 (USD) giftcard from Amazon. Buy more books or whatever you like (but who wouldn't want books). The second giveaway will begin the same day and run to the end of the month. So don't give up!

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment