Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Currently Reading

With so much going on this week, I haven't been able to read as much as I wanted to. In fact, I'm so far behind in my reading goal for the year that I'm afraid I won't be able to catch up at all. Not going to give up that easy though. I'm stubborn that way.

There's still so many books coming up on my TBR list that I'm excited to read. I can't wait to dive into these and so many more. New books are always exciting to me, especially new authors because I am striving for that goal myself. We'll have to wait and see how that plays out but I'm staying positive with the many avenues now open to new authors.


On the chopping block this week are;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Bones of My Brother by L. Frank Dunkin
Fifty Million Reasons by Heather Wardell
Ruin Falls by Jenny Milchman
Wrecker by Dave Conifer



Finished off these books;
Scraps of Evidence: Quilts of Love Series (Quilts of Love #14) by Barbara Cameron


Friday will be the first time that I've missed a post outside of a regular vacation period. It makes me really sad, but it couldn't be helped. I've not had as much time to read as I'd like. However, there's still a contest going on here. A $25 (USD) Amazon giftcard can be yours simply by commenting to this post or emailing me at kaybrooks1977@gmail.com.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment