Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Currently Reading

Due to some health issues and the holiday weekend, I've been able to read through a few books the past seven days. I'm still not feeling up to par, but I'm on the med. At least I hope that I am. I've spent a majority of the year feeling behind on things. I'll be glad to get ahead once again.

It's warming up there. Humidity and mugginess have joined forces to keep me indoors. I have taken the opportunity to work through the TBR list and do some massive work on a couple of other projects. Hopefully I will be able to share more about those soon.


I'm working through these books;
The Saeshell Book of Time, Part 1: The Death of Innocents (Children of Sophista #1) by Rusty Biesele
Jackfish Reborn by Rejean Giguere
Bones of My Brother by L. Frank Dunkin
Fifty Million Reasons by Heather Wardell
Wrecker by Dave Conifer


No longer on the list are;
Ruin Falls by Jenny Milchman
We Are the Goldens by Dana Reinhardt 


Short and sweet, that's the post for this week. When I feel more like myself, I'll be rambling. Hope you all have a pleasant week.

Until next time,
Kay B

No comments:

Post a Comment